Here’s a bunch of facts about Yanko that make him who he is
- He loves his girlfriend Natalie, their son Jack, and Ringo the pug
- Professionally, He has been a circus clown, musical theatre director, high school teacher for Theatre Arts, sound designer, live-audio operator, stage-manager, music composer, live-camera operator, and most recently a video producer
- He really enjoy working ALL DAY on a creative project, playing video-games, and building stuff with Jack
- He longs to live in his birthplace, Los Angeles, California again, but he is also pretty content where he is now in San Antonio, Texas.
- He attended the Orange County High School of the Arts, which is where Dante Brasco (Rufio from “Hook”) graduated from. There he studied Piano Performance.
- His mom’s side of the family are all circus owners and performers from Mexico – Circo Hermanos Bell’s.
- His dad’s side of the family are Cuban, and his dad himself was a musician.